torsdag 10 juni 2010

Forts.

The school started filling up. I noticed a new student walking alone to the office, he was really beautiful I could tell, even from this distance. He didn't look like your avarage teen-aged boy. I sighed and headed for my class. Hadn't I for a second ago thought about the impossibilies with having a boy friend? There was no reason to think about this new guy.
I happened to get a closer look at the boy during lunch. He sat just a table away from my. There was something wrong about him, he did not look like any of the other humans. Maybe he wasn't human? As I looked at him more closely I figured out what he was. A vampire of course. I was surprised, it wasn't often you would see a vampire among humens. This boy didn't have red eyes like most vampires, his eyes were a golden brown. A veggie-vam, I thought. As I watched him in all his angelic beauty I became more and more interested in him, I wanted to introduce myself and talk to him, non-human to non-human. The thought remained just that, a thought. I would probably never summon up enough courage to speak to him. It would be perfect though, wouldn't it, I daydreamed, he isn't filled up with all that desireble water, and I know he wouldn't crave for my blood, thin as it is.

Inga kommentarer: