onsdag 25 augusti 2010

4

As professor Marks started talking about islandic poesi my eyes wanderad over to the vamp, whos name I hade picked up as being Christopher. He was unbelievable beautiful, as are all vampires. He must have been handsom also in life, when, and where ever that had been. With his longish, dark brown hair and green eyes he looked a bit foreign, though I couldn't quite place where he could have been from. The seat next to him was empty, apparently nobody wanted to sit next to the strange boy. Humans have good instincts. He looked bored already and who could blame him, he had probably been through high-school at least seven times. I had to smile then, everybody else but me could blame him, they didn't know what I did. I sort of felt sorry for him. This beautiful would go through school with out one single friend, with out anyone to talk to. Christopher started looking around, as though he knew somebody was watching him, thinking about him. I looked at my book and tried to look bored. He looked at me briefly and looked away. Right, not interesting enough for him, am I? I thought angrily and gritted my teeth.

Inga kommentarer: